We have successfully guided others onto the Mass HIway - we can do the same for you!
The Massachusetts Health Information HIway (Mass HIway)*
In October 2012, Massachusetts launched the statewide electronic health information exchange, The Massachusetts Health Information Highway (The Mass HIway). The Mass HIway is not a clinical data repository and instead, offers doctors’ offices, hospitals, laboratories, pharmacies, skilled nursing facilities, and other healthcare organizations a way to securely and seamlessly transmit vital data electronically.
Your Mass HIway Solution!
With Epitomax®, provider organizations have access to all of their schedules, charts, prescriptions, reports, and accounts receivable from any location and any device with Internet capability.
Everything is integrated into one enterprise class practice management and EHR system that is affordable for small, medium and large organizations and includes:
- ePrescribe (integrated with DrFirst)
- Custom clinical forms
- Appointment reminders
- Patient Portal
- Training and support you need to succeed
- Outpatient, IOP, Day Treatment, Community Based, and Residential
- Mental Health and Addictions Treatment
- Credit card processing
See all of our features with your free Epitomax® demo!
Our goal as a healthcare community is to improve the speed, quality, safety, and cost of patient care in Massachusetts. To help us achieve this, all providers are required to connect to a health information exchange that is connected to The Mass HIway by 2017 (M.G.L.ch 118I, sec 7).
This meaningful exchange of information can enable the Commonwealth’s care community to:
- Positively influence care coordination and delivery
- Avoid readmissions and medical errors
- Reduce administrative costs and duplicative testing
- Enhance communication among providers
- Increase patient engagement
- Improve public health reporting and analytics
The Mass HIway is open to all interested providers, hospitals, and other organizations within the healthcare community regardless of affiliation, location, or differences in technology.